Orioncraft
Welcome
To join our community, please login or register!

OrionCraft | Pyromining Guide
Started by 69SLOWPOKE

Pyromining is another plugin by Pyrotempus and my favorite all time. It boosts up your mining game with drops, bosses, vessels and more. The grind is insane. The first time finishing Pyromining took me 9 months. 

Pyromining Basics
If you mine ores you level up your pyromining level and gaining zeta (Pyromining currency). Zeta you need to upgrade your skills in /mine artifacts and to craft vessels. Other then Pyrofishing the grind of mining is a bit harder. You need to gain fossils. Fossils you get out of artifacts. When you mine ores artifacts,mysterious dust and gemstones will drop. These are all part of Pyromining. 

If you open an artifact it will show you how much chance you have to get an unidentified fossil. When the time is passed you open /mine artifacts again and get them out and the drops will fall near you. Make sure you have inventory space. 

You need all 8 body parts of 1 kind. There are 16 VESSEL kinds so each have 8 body parts. This makes the grind insane. Especially because some vessels go up to level 10 or higher. 

So for example the Sklylark vessel, if you wanna craft it you need:
Skylarks Skull
Skylarks Spine
Skylarks Wings
Skylarks Arm
Skylarks Rib
Skylarks Leg
Skylarks Foot
Skylarks Tail

When you get all 8 of the same type you can put them in a refinery (Dropper with fence up top) and craft them. You see some lightnining and the vessel will pop out. 
Then the work begins and you need to progress the vessel. 

When a vessel is in progress you see it next to your pickaxe name on top, when finished, its on the bottom as your lore and from that time it gives u the benefits according to the vessel in /mine vessels. When you progress the vessel you need to mine more ores, little thralls will spawn that you need to kill and if u use the command /mine vessel click on your pickaxe and the data will load. Thralls have a cooldown and in the beginning the % of progressing through the tralls goes slow. but if all are on 100% it will identify the requiums you need, if you load those in, the big boss will spawn and you can finally finish your vessel. 

To progress faster focus on the necro vessel and boost up your /mine singularity. You can spawn rune guardians and deliver the runes it needs to gain singularity points. Those mini bosses are strong but not as strong as oracles. 

You get rune dust out of mysterious dust. On mysterious dust is shown what the drops will be:

I always wait untill im pyromining level 30+ before I use my dust because u need those shattered requium orbs to finish a vessel. Without those your vessel won't finish and the boss will get more angry and angry, sometimes spawning with mining every ore. The vessel bosses get stronger each level as well. I suggest to buckle up good because at level 20 the thralls ánd the vessels will easily one slap you. 

If you just like to fight very, very strong bosses charge your oracleite (mine diamond ore with it offhand untill it turns gold) and use that on emerald ore. You can spawn oracles now but those are no joke. Theyre extremly strong and I don't suggest spawning them in diamond armor. 

Atm only 2 oracles are able to spawn but keep your light runes that you get from the second boss. Tohka (boss 3) had some issues so is disabled right now but will come back in V5. 

Commands list
/mine journal | Shows you ton of info about pyromining
/mine shop | Sell your gemstones and fluxes here to gain some extra bucks
/mine stats | Check your level and such
/mine zeta | amount of zeta you have 
/mine vessels | here you can withdraw your zeta to sell or withdraw your vessels to switch to a new pickaxe and see the progress
/mine artifacts | identify your artifacts in here and withdraw when the time has passed

When im progressed a bit, I will make a video of pyromining :-) 

If you have any questions, let us know! 

Community Manager @ OrionCraft 💯